AIMS: The purpose of this website is to disseminate the key findings and to share research articles and the resources available to help researchers detect missing data in trials, assess trials for potential outcome reporting bias and to adjust for this type of bias within a systematic review.
- To raise the awareness of selective reporting by disseminating the key findings and published research articles from a package of work completed on the selective reporting of outcomes and analyses.
- To make publically available the 'ORBIT Matrix Generator' for detecting missing outcome data from trials that have been included in a systematic review.
- To make publically available the COPAS method for adjusting for outcome reporting bias within a systematic review.
- To make publically available workshop training material for virtual learning and guidance on how to prevent, detect, assess, adjust and appraise research for potential outcome reporting bias.
- To provide tools that can be implemented by non-methodologists that can be easily inserted into research manuscripts.